Twitter had an interesting trending topic this weekend, #oneletteroffmovies. It’s amazingly hilarious, if you take the title of a popular movie and change a letter if you have the brains. Not being satisfied with the stupid responses lately on twitter, I compiled my own list of #oneletteroffmovies (though also including some from twitter).
Some NC-17 content also awaits you in the list, so read ahead at your own risk. You have been warned.
1) My best friend’s weeding
2) Beauty and the breast
3) Mobsters, Inc.
4) Fight cub/ Flight club
5) Top gum/ Toy gun
6) Jurassic pork/ Jurassic dark/ Jurassic bark
7) Malice in wonderland
8 ) School of cock
9) French Kids/French piss
10) Porn on the fourth of July
11) Fat and furious/ fast and curious
12) Apocalypse, wow/ Apocalypse, how
13) Terminator 2: Judgement gay
14) The deported/ She departed
15) Full mental jacket
16) No country for bold men
17) Boy story/ Joy story
18) Shaving private Ryan (Although Shaving Ryan’s privates is a better title)
Just a couple of hindi movies as well :
19) Jab we met becomes: Jab me wet (Okay, technically it’s two letters but who cares)
20) Gandhi becomes Aandhi (Okay, technically it’s not a hindi movie but who cares)
Tell me which ones were the best, and which ones were humorless. Also add some more in the comments, if you can come up with a #oneletteroffmovies list as well.
Read more: http://www.anujrathi.com/#ixzz0j5vQGP8J