Recession is coming .... make your own judgment, don't panic !! Dowhat iswise.
The recession looks very eminent. It is really time to take pro active
steps to avoid a painful time in the next two years which is how long
the recession is expected to last.
1. Don't take any loans; buy homes, properties with loans, or even cash.
Keep as much cash as possible.
2. Pay off as much of personal loans, private loans, as debt collection
will be hastened.
3. Sell any stocks you can even at lower prices.
4. Take money off from Trust Funds.
5. Don't believe in huge sales forecast from customers, be extremely
prudent, lowest inventories, reduce liabilities.
6. Don't invest in new capital.
7. If you are selling homes/ properties/ cars, do it now, when you can
get good prices, they are going to fall.
8. Don't invest in new business proposals.
9. Cancel holiday plans using credit cards.
10. Don't change jobs, as companies will retrench based on 'last in
Stay cool, wait, and if you took all of the above actions and more, you
probably will be better off then many. This is not a rumor.
Bear Stearns is the first of many banking and financial institutionsthat
will start falling in the not too future. If Bear Stearns can fall, socan
JP Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, and the whole world. US economy falls, therestwill crumble.
India and all those self economies will be the most protected, but not
Europe may be a little stronger, but not China , another giant! :place
Malaysia will see significant impact.
A friendly reminder from a friend!!!
A mail i received..!